My Camp Reflection.

Waka Ama/Camp Reflection

What did we do at camp?

At camp we drove do karitane on a bus . when we arrived at karitane we had a quick bite to eat then did our first activity room 10 was on the waka first and room 4 was doing the walk. When both classes had done both activities we went back on the long bus ride back to school .

When we were at school it was starting to go dark me and my friends were hanging out in the school grounds then we started to play our own game of spotlite.

Now it was finally dinner time we had domino’s pizza and chips then we had pudding we had vanilla ice cream and apple crumble it was really nice then we set up our beds and went to sleep (well some of us did ) .

In  the morning we got up and had breakfast, and packed up our sleeping equipment .

Then we went outside for a run around it was freezing then we ended the day with some fun activities.

What was the most challenging part of camp?

The most challenging part of camp was sleeping because people were talking a lot.

To make camp better, I think I would change or add?

I would add playing spotlight .

How do I feel about camp now that I have been on this camp? Would you like to go to another school camp? I feel like it was ok and i would be alright going on another one.

What was the best activity? Describe why you thought it was the best.

I thought the best activity was the waka because we got to go on the sea and go in a real waka.

Describe one thing that you learnt while on camp

I learned about the maori history .